Note: This policy applies only to content from the Brain Terminal website that will be reposted to other non-commercial websites. For permission to repost content on commercial websites, for permission to use content in broadcast or print media, or if you are unsure about whether this policy applies in a specific case, contact Evan Coyne Maloney.
You may repost to any other non-commercial website articles or other works bearing the copyright of Evan Coyne Maloney that appear on the Brain Terminal website, provided that you:
- Do not edit the work in any way,
- Display the copyright in a fashion no less prominent than it appears on Brain Terminal,
- Display the byline and the dateline at the top of the article, similar to how it appears on Brain Terminal,
- Display along with the reposted work an about the author note using language similar to:Evan Coyne Maloney is a political commentator based in New York City. More of his work can be found on the website Brain Terminal, at <www.brain-terminal.com>.
- In the about the author note, link the name Evan Coyne Maloney to the following URL:http://brain-terminal.com/common/about.html
- In the about the author note, link either the name Brain Terminal and/or the address www.brain-terminal.com to:http://brain-terminal.com/
You do not need to request explicit permission for each individual work that you wish to repost. However, because this policy may change at any time without notice, you must check this web page no more than twenty-four hours prior to reposting in order to ensure compliance with the most recent version of this policy.